Why do I need this medicine?
Fluticasone helps alleviate symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis, non-allergic seasonal rhinitis.
How do I use this medicine?
Use Fluticasone exactly as directed by your doctor or according to the instructions on the label. Do not use more or less than instructed by your doctor.
If you are using Fluticasone nasal spray for the first time or if you have not used the spray for 7 days or more, press the pump a few times (usually about 6 times) to get an even spray before using it.
How to use:
1. Shake the bottle well.
2. Blow your nose gently to clear your nostrils.
3. Close one nostril with your finger. Hold the pump straight and upright, placing the applicator tip into the other nostril and point the nozzle towards the outer side of the nostril, away from the centre ridge of the nose.
4. Breath in slowly through your nose while spraying into the nostril. Breath out through your mouth.
5. Repeat steps to spray in the other nostril.
6. Wipe and cap the nasal spray after using.
Make sure you know how to use your nasal spray. If you have problems or do not understand the instructions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
This medicine must be used regularly for it to be effective. Continue using Fluticasone nasal spray even when you feel better. Do not stop using it unless instructed by the doctor.
Do not share your nasal spray with others as it could spread infections.